Honey Roasted Seeds
To all the sunflower seed lovers out there, we figured Honey Roasted Sunflower Seeds would make a nice complement to our offering. Sunflower seeds make a great and healthy snack. Coated with honey and with a pinch of spice makes it even more delectable. Packed full of protein, antioxidants, fibre, manganese, omega-3 oil, numerous vitamins and minerals, you can make up a batch of roasted seeds to enjoy through the week ahead. This will make your morning routine and snack time that much more efficient. These seeds can be made ahead of time and stored in airtight containers for up to two weeks.
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside. Preheat the oven to 120?.
- In a large bowl, add the sunflower seeds, honey, chilli powder, and salt. Toss them together till the seeds are coated well.
- Spread the coated seeds evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the sunflower seeds for 20-25 min till the seeds become crispy.
- After the baking is complete, remove the seeds from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
- Store them in airtight containers.