How to deal with Hormonal Acne?
Have you come across a huge pimple during your periods? Or have you had your girlfriend crying about so many pimples she got before an important interview?
We all might have seen or heard about Hormonal acne as a form of pimples that occur during periods but do you know how to deal with it?
Hormonal Acne is a common problem that a person faces due to an increased level of testosterone which is common during puberty, menstruation, menopause, or in extremely stressful situations. The acne spreads mostly near the lip or lower bottom of the face. The acne if not treated well can lead to a permanent scar in the skin.
So how do you deal with it? Well, it might sound difficult but it can be healed with a healthy lifestyle and healthy eating
A healthy lifestyle plays an important role in curing hormonal acne.
- Drinking water at regular intervals helps to reduce testosterone levels.
- Washing face twice a day
- Have a separate towel for the face to avoid dust and infections
- Avoid makeup.
Are few tips that can be considered if you have acne.
Now, what should be considered healthy eating to decrease acne? The following list might help:
- Vegetables like broccoli, spinach, etc
- No sugar or zero sugar products (it’s tough but try True Elements zero sugar products as they taste yummy and you won’t regret not having sugar)
- Fruits like berries, grapefruit, oranges, apple cherries, etc.
- Anti-inflammatory herbs like turmeric, garlic, etc
- Chia Seeds- are low in oils and fats so eventually best for health, True Elements have the best varieties for seeds.
Following a well-planned nutrient diet will help to reduce acne naturally and if you still are confused about the healthy food options you can check out True Elements. These are some tips you can follow to have a clear face and be carefree about yourself!
- 0 Comments