How to eat Muesli in a Healthy and Creative way ?
Muesli is one of the best breakfast options for fitness enthusiasts. Health experts suggest eating superfoods like muesli, oats, granola etc., for healthy living and weight management. But out of all, muesli is a better option as it contains a mix of oats, seeds, nuts and dry fruits. Muesli is healthy as it keeps you full due to high fibre content and is also beneficial for the heart due to the high amount of proteins. People generally eat muesli raw or with hot or cold milk, but here are some creative ways to try having your muesli.
Spicy Chaat- Having a tasty spicy chaat is something everyone craves on beautiful rainy days. It is easy to make and is super flavoursome. To make muesli chaat, all you require is:
- 30 gms True Elements Muesli
- 1-chopped tomato, onion, boiled potato
- 1 tsp chaat masala
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- Salt as per taste
- Coriander for garnish.
- In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
- Mix them all well.
- Garnish with coriander leaves and serve.
Muesli Cookies-Cookies are kids favourite, along with elders who love to eat them as a snack during the day. Due to added sugar and maida flour, we try to restrict ourselves from having cookies. But if we have muesli cookies, things become better as there is no added sugar and muesli itself is a super nutritious food. So to make muesli cookies, we need:
- 1 Egg/ Flaxseed Eggs
- 100g butter
- ½ cup raw honey
- ½ cup wheat flour
- 3 cups True Elements Muesli
- Preheat the oven at 170°C. Add egg, butter, and honey together in a bowl.
- Combine wheat flour and muesli and add the butter batter to it slowly.
- Prepare it like dough and set it aside for 15 minutes. Now make small balls from the dough and place them on the baking tray.
- Bake them for 10 minutes and let them cool down. It’s ready to serve.
Muesli Bars-It's one of the easiest recipes you will enjoy having. The bars are made with simple ingredients and don't require baking. Enjoy them as a tea-time snack or mid-day snack at work. So have fun cooking them with the following recipe:
- Saute a cup of oats in a non-stick pan for a couple of minutes. Now take the roasted oats and then add muesli, peanut butter, and honey.
- Mix the ingredients well in a bowl. Put the mixture into bar-shaped portions and let it cool in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Serve chilled and enjoy the delicious bars!
Muesli Protein Balls- Munching on your favourite snacks and getting many health benefits from the same is often not possible, but having these muesli protein balls full of nutrients can help you get fit without much guilt. To make this recipe get ingredients as listed below:
- 1-cup of True Elements Muesli
- 1 Cup of Chopped Unsalted Peanuts, or any other nuts
- 1 Cup of your favourite dry fruit
- 1-teaspoon salt
- 1 cup natural creamy Peanut butter
- 2-tablespoon pure honey
- 1-teaspoon oil
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar (optional)
- Put a pan on medium heat and combine honey, peanut butter, oil, and brown sugar. Stir and cook until mixture begins to bubble, about 3-5 minutes.
- In a large bowl, combine muesli mix, peanuts, dry fruits, and salt.
- Pour peanut butter mixture over dry mixture and stir gently until well combined.
- Take about 2- tablespoons of the mixture and with the palm of your hand, start to form small balls (size of a golf ball or whichever you fill fine). Press them hard until it can stay in ball form.
- Place carefully in the container with the lid and the fridge.
- Allow cooling completely in the refrigerator for 30 or more minutes. Once set, it is ready for eating.
Now, these are some wonderful recipes that you can try making at home and have tasty muesli for you and your family. Share with us any recipe you try out differently & we will surely feature them :)
- 0 Comments