Immune Strengthening Diet Combo
- Super-rich in antioxidants.
- Low in calories.
- Possesses anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties.
- Rich source of dietary fibre.
- Higher source of proteins.
- Get Extra 10% OFF on orders above Rs 499/-, Use Code: TRUE10
- Get Free Shipping across India using code: FREESHIPPING
True Elements Immune Strengthening Foods Combo comprises of products which will help in building your immune system and keep it strong. Along with the health benefits, Immune Strengthening Foods provides a unique taste and innovation in its ingredients.
True Elements Antioxidant Seeds Mix:
Antioxidant Seeds Mix is a combination of various seeds such as roasted pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, sunflower seeds, along with dried cranberries. Apart from providing you with a unique taste, this mixed snack is highly beneficial for boosting the immunity by preventing the inflammatory diseases caused due to free radicals.
Sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds, dried cranberries.
True Elements Roasted Seeds blend:
Roasted Seeds blend is a perfect blend of sunflower, pumpkin and flax seeds which is roasted to perfection. It is composed of all the essential nutrients, vitamins, minerals and fatty acids. Being rich in fibre keeps stomach disorders at bay and thus strengthens the immune system.
Roasted sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, flax seeds.
True Elements Green Tea with Tulsi:
Green Tea with Tulsi contains antigens which combat cold and flu and keeps you away from immunity disorders. Consumption of this tea regularly can act as a defence against unhealthy bacteria and ward off immunity diseases.
Green Tea Leaves, Tulsi.
True Elements Seeds & Nuts Muesli:
Seeds and Nuts Muesli is a combination of several ingredients such as rolled oats, wheat flakes, sunflower seeds, pumpkin seeds, nuts, dried berries, etc. Sunflower seeds are rich in vitamin B including folate which strengthens the immune system.
Rolled Oats, Whole Wheat Flakes (Wheat, Iodized Salt, Antioxidant - Soya Lecithin, Malt Extract & Baking Powder), Invert Syrup, Malted Corn Flakes, Raisins, Almonds, Dried Cranberry, Musk Mellon Seeds, Sunflower Seeds, Flax Seeds, Honey, Wheat Bran and Oat Bran.
True Elements Gluten-free Rolled Oats:
Gluten-free Rolled Oats contains soluble and insoluble fibre which is helpful in boosting the immune system. It also consists of beta-glucans which find the immune cells and then acts as a defence against infections.
How to use:
- You can consume seeds as a snack or can sprinkle it on top of salads, smoothies, burgers, bread, etc.
- Green Tea can be consumed as a morning tea along with breakfast or before going to bed.
- Muesli or oats can be replaced with calorie-laden snacks or can be consumed as a regular breakfast.
- Store it in a cool, dry and dark place away from moisture.
- Packed in a facility that also handles Tree Nuts and Cereals containing Gluten.