Rolled Oats Phirni
Rice Phirni is a traditional Indian Recipe. This one is a special Phirni which replaces rice with Rolled Oats. Indulge yourself in our Delicious Oats Phirni & Make your weekend meals special! This can be served as a dessert or as a side meal. Rolled Oats being a powerhouse of Protein and Fibre, it can readily meet all your nutritional requirements in one place, thus making your lifestyle stick to a healthier side by not compromising on your tasty cravings.
½ cup Condensed milk
1 cup Rolled Oats
1/4th cup chopped Nuts
Kesar- few strands soaked in milk for 15-20 minutes
1 tbsp Cardamom powder
- In a pan, dry-roast True Elements Rolled oats for 5-7 minutes on low flame until they turn brown.
- Keep aside
- Now in a pan, Boil milk, condensed milk, kesar and cardamom powder for 3minutes.
- Now add the Rolled Oats and chopped nuts.
- Cook until the Oats turn soft
- Turn off heat.
- Garnish with almonds & kesar!