Mango Chia Pudding
It’s summer, and it’s the season of Mangoes.
This fruit is loved by people of all ages, whether it be an adult or a small kid, it is truly rejoiced, especially in the scorching heat with different recipes like Mango milkshake, Mango Juice, Aam Panha. While you are almost familiar with all these recipes, have you ever wondered how a Mango Pudding would sound like?
Loaded with calcium-rich Chia Seeds, a jar of Mango Chia Pudding is all you need this summer to stay energised, cool, refreshed and healthy!
1/2 cup of Chia seeds
1 tablespoon of Maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla essence or extract
- In a bowl, add 1.5 cups of Milk of your choice, half cup chia seeds and mix thoroughly.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Maple syrup and 1 tsp vanilla essence or extract.
- Whisk the mixture to combine.
- For a fruity twist, you can add Mangoes and garnish it with Cinnamon powder.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 5 hours before consuming.
- The pudding should be like a thick cream.