Chia Seeds pudding
Want to add some refreshment to your stomach in this summer heat? But also do not want to go for soft drinks loaded with tons of sugar? Well, this quick 3-ingredient instant summer coolant Chia Pudding might just be the perfect pick for you and your stomach.
1 Tablespoon Honey
2 Tablespoon Chia seeds
Seeds & Nuts of your choice
1 cup Mango finely chopped
- In a bowl, take 1 cup of Milk, Add 1 tbsp Honey & 2 tbsp Chia Seeds.
- Soak it in the refrigerator for an hour.
- Garnish it with finely chopped Mango slices
- Your Chia Pudding is ready to eat!
- You can even add your choice of seeds and nuts on top of it, for a Crunchy Delight.