Chilled Protein Pudding
How about having a soothing, chilled protein-packed pudding for an evening dessert which will not only satisfy your dessert cravings, but will also fill you up with the required nutrition punch!
- Soak chia seeds and rolled oats in milk for 4-5 hrs or overnight for a pudding like consistency to form.
- Mash the banana finely so that no lumps are present.
- Add the mashed banana to the chia oats pudding and mix well.
- Add the peanut butter to it and mix everything evenly.
- Refrigerate it for 3-4 hrs.
- Garnish with flax seeds and cranberries and serve chilled.