Chocochip Oats Cookies
The cookies are free of any refined sugar, butter, all-purpose flour, maida and artificial colouring that makes it extremely nutritious with the goodness of whole grains, fiber, protein & omega-3! And that's what True Elements promises us to be 'True to Nature' & 'True to Health'
1 cup True Elements Whole Oatmeal
2 tsp Vanilla Essence
1 cup Choco Chips
1 tbsp Peanut Butter
- Mash one, large riped banana using a fork in a mixing bowl.
- Add one cup of True Elements Whole Oatmeal with Chia Seeds & Dry Fruits in intervals while mixing gently
- Add up 2 teaspoon of vanilla essence and colourful sprinkles (optional)
- Mix well gently and let it rest for 2 to 3 minutes
- Scoop out the cookie dough into circles on a baking tray
- Top it up with choco-chip or you can use a small dollop of peanut butter or assorted nuts of your choice
- Bake it in a microwave for 3 minutes and the cookies are ready!