Rolled Oats Power Laddoos
Easy and power packed oats and nuts ladoos is a treat for the sweet tooth. They are made with a nutritionist combination of rolled oats, jaggery, dates and crunchy nuts.
1/4th cup pistachos
1/4th cup walnuts
1/4th cup peanuts
1/2 cup almonds
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1 cup shredded jaggery
2 cups rolled oats
5-7 pcs of dates
6-7 teaspoon ghee
Pinch of sea salt
- In a non-stick pan dry roast all the nuts on medium to low flame until they are crunchy.
- Once the nuts are roasted, transfer it to plate and keep aside to cool down.
- Now, add 1tsp of ghee and roast the oats on a slow flame till golden brown (See that they do not burn) and keep aside in a plate.
- Add 1 tsp of ghee and roast the dates for 2-3 minutes and keep it aside.
- Now in the dry roasted ingredients add cinnamon powder, dates, jaggery and sea salt.
- Blend coarsely all the ingredients together in a mixture.
- Transfer it to a plate, add the remaining ghee and mix it well.
- Now, grease your palms with some ghee to start making ladoos.
- Take small portion of the mixture and roll to balls.