Suji Oats Kheer
Be it for babies, adults or senior citizens, a healthy warm bowl of kheer is loved by all, especially when it is topped with crunchy Almonds to add on to the taste. But did you know, a bowl of Oats kheer, prepared in a similar way is equally or slightly more nutritious and delicious when made from pure milk? Try out this to relish the rich taste of kheer!
¼ cup semolina
2 cups milk
Jaggery as per preference
- Heat milk in a pan.
- Add rolled oats and bring to boil
- Add semolina and stir vigorously
- Add jaggery to it as per preference.
- Stir continuously till it is soft and pudding like consistency.
- Refrigerate for half hour and serve chilled.
- Cardamom can be added while heating the milk for its aroma.