Banana Oats Pancakes
With the High Fibre power of Oats and mineral-rich Bananas, these wholesome pancakes are a delicious yet healthy start to your day. Also, prepared quickly with no much preparations, it can just be your new favourite breakfast buddy.
¼ cup flour (whole wheat or refined)
2 tbsp True elements rolled oats
1 tsp baking powder
Full fat milk as per requirement
1 tbsp sugar or maple syrup or any sweetner
Pinch of salt
- Mix the dry ingredients - flour, baking powder, salt together well.
- Mash the bananas till there aren't any lumps. Add sugar or maple syrup to it
- Add the flour to the mashed banana and slowly add milk and mix well till batter like consistency is formed.
- Use an electric beater for smoother texture.
- Heat oil in a pan and add the batter in small circles.
- Flip and cook until light brown colour is formed. Let it fluff into soft pancakes.
- Top it up with fruit spread, honey and pumpkin seeds.