Blueberry Chia Pudding
Chia pudding is the perfect healthy breakfast or snack to meal prep for the week. It's creamy, satisfying, and loaded with protein, fiber, and omega-3s.With the addition of Blueberries to it, it can make up for a delicious retreat to your taste buds.
- Mix Chia seeds, Almond Milk, Acai Powder, Vanilla Extract, Honey in a bowl and keep it aside in the refrigerator for 4-5 hours or Overnight until you have a thick texture.
- If the mixture becomes thick add more almond milk.
- Spoon your chia layer into the bottoms of a cup or jar.
- Put Yogurt on the top and blueberries.
- You can also put True Elements Chocolate Granola also as the topping.