Oats And Raisins Cookies
Bored of having the same old snack along with your evening cup of tea? Head on to these freshly baked Oats and Raisins cookies which are prepared from 100% wholegrain Oats, and soft, chewy raisins for a sweeter tooth.
3 cups True Elements Rolled Oats
1 cup Brown Sugar
1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
1.5 cup Maida
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Cinnamon Powder
1.5 cup Raisins
1/2 cup chopped Walnuts
- In a large bowl, beat butter until it gets creamy.
- Add Brown Sugar and Vanilla Extract.
- Mix flour, salt, baking soda and cinnamon powder in a separate bowl.
- Stir the dry mixture in the butter and sugar mixture.
- Add raisins and oats to the mixture, and stir it occasionally.
- Spoon out the dough in large baking sheets with the back of the teaspoon.
- Bake in the microwave for around 10-12 minutes at a temperature of 350 degree Fahrenheit.
- Bake until it turns golden brown in colour. Once baked, take it out and let it cool for an hour.
- Serve it with your evening cup of tea or coffee.