Cranberry Banana Smoothie
“Hope you are in Pink of your health” never felt this real! This pink and tempting smoothie looks so delicious that you can’t resist having it all. Its not just pretty but very healthy and rich with antioxidants because of Cranberries and Fibre in Bananas.
3/4th cup Coconut Water/ any dairy product of your choice
1 large ripe banana, chopped pieces
- Take 3/4th Cup of True Elements Cranberries and put it in a blender.
- To this, add 3/4th cup of coconut water or any favourite dairy product of your choice.
- Blend it well, until smooth.
- Add chopped banana circles.
- Blend well till the chunks become smoother.
- Garnish with fresh Cranberries and ready to serve!