Honey Amla Drink
Winter is the season for Vitamin C rich Amlas. Some like to consume Amlas in their raw form but some stay away due to their bitter taste. This recipe might be for those who wish they benefit from Vitamin C without having to experience the bitterness and also for those who wish to amp up their Amla consuming style. This healthy combination of Amla and Honey will definitely keep your winters sorted.
True Elements Raw Honey, as needed
Few Saffron strands (optional)
1 dry Jar
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Wash the Amla well and then dry them by draining water and patting. Leave the Amlas to air dry for about an hour. Alternatively, you can also chop the Amla and put it into a cooker (without water) for upto 2-3 whistles.
- Cut the dried Amlas into small pieces and put the seeds away.
- Take a dry jar and start layering it with Amla and Raw Honey. The sequence should be like - Amla, honey, saffron and repeat. Likewise fill the 3/4th jar.
- Put the lid on to the Jar and store it cool and dry.
- After a day or two, remove the lid and enjoy this delicious, juicy and healthy treat!