Oats And Jaggery Cookies
Oats jaggery cookies are a great combination of crisp and essentials for your body. Its a nice and healthy chai time treat you can indulge into. These cookies do not include any added sugar and consist of a natural sweetening element that is Jaggery. Hope you love cooking this as much as we loved bringing you this recipe.
1 cup of True Elements Rolled Oats
3/4 tsp Baking powder
3/4 tsp cardamom powder
3/4 tsp cinnamon powder
Salt to taste
1/4 cup cashew and almonds
- Take a bowl and add 1 cup whole wheat flour, 1 cup of True Elements Rolled Oats, baking powder, cardamom powder, cinnamon powder and salt to taste. Mix it all together and then keep it aside till you do the next steps.
- Take butter and jaggery powder and mix it using the mixer until it is well combined. Use a hand mixer or stand mixer for this process.
- To this mixture add 2-3 tbsp of Milk and then again mix till the milk is well blended with the mixture.
- Now take the mixture from step 1 and add it to this butter-jaggery mixture and again mix well.
- Add on nuts of your choices into this mixture and give it a nice mix.
- Now take a baking sheet and align it with parchment paper. Take this sticky dough and make small round portions out of it.
- When all the cookies are placed on the baking sheet, bake them at 350 degrees in a preheated oven for about 20 minutes. Ding! The cookies are ready to be served and enjoyed anytime you like.