These healthy oatmeal pancakes are made entirely with oats processed in a blender (that’s right, oatmeal pancakes with no flour), making them 100% whole grain and naturally gluten-free. They’re tender and fluffy, not heavy.
- Grind oats in a mixer jar and make a fine powder of oats.
- Add all the ground oats, cocoa powder, and sugar in a bowl and mix well.
- Add milk as per requirement and mix it again.
- The batter should be semi-thick.
- Adjust the consistency if required.
- Heat a pan and grease with butter.
- Pour a ladle-full batter and spread evenly on the pan.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook the pancake for 2 minutes on low-medium flame.
- Care full Flip the pancake and cook from the other side.
- You can serve these with maple syrup, chocolate syrup, top it with whipped cream, etc.
- Or Drizzle a spoon of True Elements Raw Honey for satisfying your sweet tooth.