Mango Chia Pudding
Craving for some ripe, delicious Mangoes in an offseason? Fulfil your Mango cravings with these easy-to-prepare quick Mango Chia Pudding recipe made from True Elements Raw Chia Seeds. This recipe is so easy that it hardly takes any time and your mango cravings can be met without any nutritional compromise.
- In a pan mix all the ingredients except mixed seeds.
- Heat this mixture on low flame while stirring continuously till the chocolate melts.
- Keep the mixture in the refrigerator.
- Remember, the Chocolate compound tends to thicken the pudding a lot, if the consistency is not liquidy enough, just add milk and mix.
- While serving, you can top the pudding with some mixed seeds.