Some recipes should be kept as simple as nature intended them to be, and in my opinion, Pumpkin Soup is one of those dishes. The natural flavour of pumpkin is good enough that you need very little to make a beautiful, creamy, full-flavoured soup. And when topped with True Elements 5-in-1 Super seeds Mix, it adds an altogether delicious crunch!
- Peel and slice the Pumpkin into 10-12 slices.
- Place peeled Pumpkin, Olive Oil, Onions and Garlic cloves in a pot.
- Add 1/2 cup of Water and bring it to boil.
- Boil it for 15-20 mins until Pumpkin is very tender.
- Add the Fresh Cream and Honey and stir.
- After stirring for 3-5 minutes, add Salt, Cinnamon Powder, Clove and Black Pepper.
- Blend the above mixture in a blender until smooth.
- Take the mixture in a Soup Bowl and Garnish it with True Elements 5-in-1 Superseeds Mix