Chocolate Muesli parfait
Parfaits are the best combination of healthy muesli and tasty desserts. Here is a quick parfait recipe that we know you would love a lot!
- Heat a pan and pour fresh cream in it.
- Lower the flame and let the cream have small bubbles from the sides. Do not boil the cream
- Add dark chocolate and rest the mixture on counter for about 2-3 minutes.
- Mix this mixture until the chocolate is fully melted.
- Keep aside to bring the mixture to room temperature.
- First add dark chocolate ganache. Don’t worry if the ganache is slightly runny.
- Now add True Elements Crunchy nuts and berries muesli
- Top it with nuts
- Top it with True Elements berries mix
- Top it with Muesli and close the lid.
- Keep it in the refrigerator for about 15-20 minutes as the parfait will taste good when chilled.