With Christmas just around the corner, and where everybody is busy with the Christmas dessert preparations, cranberries can just be the perfect treat for your taste buds. Tangly and slightly sweet in taste, these little berries can be a delicious addition to your bakery goods, rather than just eating it raw as a snack. For the millennials who always desire for pastries, cupcakes and muffins every now and then, adding a slight zing to their taste calls best for the Christmas celebrations. Plus, its process of preparing is totally hassle-free. Check out the following recipe for Cranberry Muffins to lighten up your Merry Christmas!
Yields: 12 muffins
Preparation time: 30 mins
1/2 cup Brown Sugar
2 tsp of Baking Powder
1/2 cup Orange Juice
1 tsp Vegetable Oil
1 cup Dried Whole Cranberries
- Before starting with preparing for the batter of muffins, preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
- Line the muffin mould by sprinkling it with some flour.
- In a large bowl, mix together baking powder, flour and brown sugar.
- Keep it aside. In another small bowl, beat the eggs and mix orange juice with oil.
- Transfer this mixture to the flour mixture and mix the paste in one direction.
- Add the dried cranberries to this mixture.
- Spoon the paste and transfer it to the muffin moulds equally.
- Bake the muffins for 20 minutes or until they appear to be golden brown in colour.
- Your yummilicious cranberry muffins are all set to delight your taste buds.