Banana Berry Bowl
Need a new breakfast idea which leaves your taste buds wanting for more? This banana berry smoothie bowl is easy to whip together and is a delicious way to start your day.
Preparation Time: 5 mins
2 ice cubes
A little bit of milk
Fresh fruit True Element Cranberry and Blueberry Muesli
A mixer – grinder
- Add all the ingredients into your mixer grinder.
- Mix it all up. After one grind just check for the consistency, if it’s too thick add some ice cubes; if it is too liquid add some fruit.
- And your smoothie is ready.
- Find yourself a lovely bowl and pour the lovely pink smoothie.
- And decorate it however way you want.