Caramelized Pumpkin Seeds
When your sweet tooth calls for a treat, reach for healthier alternatives that can help you gratify your taste buds and not add many pounds to your weight. Adding the luxury of golden caramel to your beloved can make them tastier and worth relishing. Just a simple, lavish treat to the health food lovers.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 16 mins
2 tbsp Brown sugar or white sugar
2 tbsp Butter
1/4 tsp Cumin powder
Cayenne pepper or paprika- 1/4 tsp or as per taste Salt-to taste
- Put all the above ingredients together in a bowl and mix it well.
- Heat the oven to 175? and line the baking tray with parchment paper.
- Spread the pumpkin seed mixture on it.
- After 5 minutes stir the batch of seeds and spread them again and put it back into the oven.
- Bake for 10 minutes or till the colour changes to golden.
- There will be a lovely toasty and caramelized aroma when the seeds are done.
- The seeds would be sticky and gooey when they are out of the oven but will turn crispy as they cool off.
- Sit back and enjoy!