Honey Roasted Sunflower Seeds
Sunflower seeds make a great, healthy snack. You can spice it up to make them even more delectable. These seeds can be made ahead of time and stored in airtight containers for up to two weeks.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside. Preheat the oven to 120?.
- In a large bowl, add the sunflower seeds, honey, chilli powder, and salt. Toss them together till the seeds are coated well.
- Spread the coated seeds evenly on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the sunflower seeds for 20-25 min till the seeds become crispy.
- After the baking is complete, remove the seeds from the oven and allow it to cool completely.
- Store them in airtight containers.
Products Used in this Recipe
Browse more Recipes