Everybody knows about the chocolate dipped hazelnuts. And for all those who aren’t a huge fan of the sweetened version, here’s a recipe with your favorite hazelnuts with a hint of spice. The nuts are not sugar-laden and deliver a nutritional punch. It makes a healthy munching treat that you can gorge on, just anytime!
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 20 mins
1 ½ tbsp Olive oil
2 tbsp Raw Honey
Black pepper powder - 1/2 tsp (you can increase the amount to increase the spice level)
2 tsp Sea salt
1 tsp Paprika
1 tsp Cumin powder
pinch Cinnamon powder
- Pre-heat the oven to 350?.
- Add the hazelnuts in a large bowl and splash the olive oil and raw honey.
- Throw in the sea salt and spices and mix it well together. This will help the in coating the nuts with the spices evenly.
- Line the baking sheet with parchment and place the coated hazelnuts on it.
- Bake it for 7 to 10 minutes. Stir it once and bake for 3 to 5 minutes.
- The hazelnuts would turn slightly brown in color.
- Remove the nuts from the oven and allow it to cool.
- You can now enjoy your healthy snacking treat!