Chia Blueberry Bars
Everybody loves chia seeds. And there’s more than one way of eating these lovely seeds bursting with nutrition. These yummy bars are just right to satisfy your mid-meal hunger pangs. With just the right ingredients, including the nutrient-dense dates, chia seeds, and dried blueberries it is also an apt weight loss snack.
Prep: 11 mins
Cook: 21 mins
- Blend the pitted dates in a high-speed blender and make a smooth paste out of it.
- Transfer the paste to a bowl and mix it with the oil, chia seeds, dried blueberries, cinnamon powder and vanilla extract.
- A thick dough would be ready.
- Roll the dough on a lined sheet and press it uniformly using a rolling pin.
- Cut the dough into bars and put them in the fridge for 2 to 3 hours.
- You can wrap the bars in parchment paper and carry your chewy and toothsome, on-the-go snack.
Recommended Products for you
Recommended Recipes for you