Going nuts over nuts? (Pecan nuts to be specific!) This candied pecan recipe will make you fall in love with your favourite nut all over again. They are rich in healthy fats and protein and deliver awesome crunch and flavour. These candied pecans can be used as a topping on your salad or can be savoured just like that as a delectable snack.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 24 mins
1 tsp Raw Honey
2 Vanilla extract, Drops
Salt- to taste
- Combine the True Elements raw organic honey, vanilla extract and salt in a small bowl and stir well.
- In a saucepan, add the pecan nuts and toast them lightly.
- Keep tossing them continuously to avoid burning.
- Just after 2-3 minutes, you’ll be able to smell the nutty aroma of the nuts.
- Drizzle the raw honey mixture on to the nuts and stir continuously to ensure uniform coating.
- Turn off the heat and allow the nuts to cool down.
- The nuts would initially be sticky but the coating would harden as the nuts cool.
- Go ahead and enjoy savoring these candied pecans.