High on Vitamin C and Dietary Fibers, can be used for breakfast. Cranberry Chutney is a Tangy Accompaniment for your daily on the go breakfast. It could be a good replacement for your high preservative Jams or bottled Marmalade. The recipe can be tweaked as per the consumer's taste. Start Cooking!!!
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 24 mins
1 cup Demerara Sugar
1 ½ tsp Ground Clove
1/4 tsp All Spice
2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
1 Green Apple (Peeled, Diced)
- In a Saucepan bring to boil True Elements Cranberries with 1 Cup Demerara (Brown Sugar) & True Elements Ginger Honey.
- Boil for 20 Minutes. Add Allspice, Ground Clove and Cinnamon.
- Stir in the Green Apple and cook until Apples are tender.
- Let it cool and Refrigerate. Serve it chilled.
- Can be used as an Accompaniment for your Breakfast Sandwiches.