Quinoa Methi Tikki
This is another recipe in collaboration with True Elements. This recipe was something I made on the run without too much planning. This is a delicious recipe using fenugreek leaves/methi. This recipe is tasty and healthy and can be made using Olive Oil.
Prep: 10 mins
Cook: 15 mins
1 Boiled Potato
1/4 cup Chopped Fenugreek Leaves
1/8 cup Chopped Coriander Leaves
2 tsp Chilli Powder
1 tsp Garam Masala Powder
1 tsp Haldi powder
1 tsp Dry Mango Powder.
Salt to taste
- Take 3 tbsp whole wheat flour or cornflour and mix with 2 tbsp water.
- In a plate pour 1/4 cup bread crumbs.
- In a bowl mix cooked quinoa and potato. add the rest of the ingredients and mix well.
- This will make about 6 tikkis and you may want to divide it into 6 equal portions and then put it back in the fridge.
- Make the slurry and keep the bread crumbs ready, dip the tikkis in the slurry and then roll into bread crumbs.
- Toast on a pan with some oil until crispy. serve with coriander chutney.