Super Summer Salad
This is the season of luscious sweet corn and a super awesome way to have your corn is in the form of a cool salad. It is filled with the goodness of corn and also the power of the super ingredients- sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds. It is a hearty way to have these splendid seeds that are brimming with nutrients and does so much good to the body.
Prep: 3 mins
Cook: 13 mins
- Heat water in a pot and boil the sweet corn kernels.
- After they are done, take it aside in a bowl and add diced onion to it.
- Now to make the salad dressing mix the lemon juice, honey and sea salt in a small bowl.
- Add the sunflower oil gradually and whisk it vigorously.
- When you are about to serve the salad, toss the seeds into the salad along with the dressing and mix it well.
- The sunflower seeds and pumpkin seeds can also be toasted, if you want them to be crunchy, Add the dash of oregano and grab your bowl of this delightful salad!