Sprouts Salad With Sweet Sorghum Dressing
Looking for ways to add the nutritional powerhouse- Cane sorghum syrup into your diet? This amazing salad is just one easy way to have a dose of sorghum. A fresh bowl of your favorite greens topped with a complex flavor of cane sorghum and vinegar, dash of smoked paprika and cayenne pepper can simple make your salad more joyous to your palate and healthy to your body. The concentrated flavor of ACV and a rich shot of sorghum syrup not just adds the sweetness but gives a luxurious feeling to your salad.Plus, this salad is low in calories and bursting with nutrients, great to be added in your weight loos diet.
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 25 mins
1 tsp Sorghum Syrup
3 tbsp Balsamic vinegar
2 tbsp Extra virgin olive oil
1/4 tsp Garlic powder
1/4 tsp Chilli powder
1 pinch Cayenne pepper
1 pinch Smoked paprika
2 tbsp 7-in-1 Super Seeds Mix
Salt - as taste
4 cups Iceberg lettuce, roughly torn
1 cup Alfalfa sprouts
1/2 medium sized, Beets, thinly sliced
1/4 Onion, properly sliced
4-6 halves, Cherry tomato
- In a small bowl add all the ingredients listed in the dressing section and give it a thorough whisk.
- In a large bowl, add all the freshly chopped veggies.
- Pour the dressing over it and combine it gently.
- Serve the salad immediately.
- After the veggies are partially cooked, add water to it.
- Add 7-in-1 super seeds mix
- Throw in the salt and chili flakes.
- Mix it well and allow the mixture to come to a boil.
- Lower the flame and allow the mixture to be cooked for 5 more minutes. Stir continuously.
- The flame can be turned off at this moment.
- Serve with a garnish of fresh coriander leaves.