Oatmeal Cinnamon Cookies
Rolled oats are versatile and can be used in a variety of dishes. Be if your healthy breakfast bowl or a main course dish, rolled oats can be used in many recipes. One such amazing dish is oatmeal cinnamon cookies. These chewy cookies make an awesome evening snack. It can also be prepared and stored for up to one week in an airtight container.
- Combine the rolled oats, wheat flour, cinnamon, salt and baking powder in a deep bowl and whisk well.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the oil, egg, and vanilla extract.
- Add the raw honey in this mixture.
- Add the dry flour mixture to the wet ingredients gradually and whisk well.
- Mix the mixture well to make a soft dough. Refrigerate the dough for 30 minutes.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment and preheat the oven to 160?.
- Place the dough into rounded scoops on the baking sheet.
- A spatula can be used to lightly press the dough and flatten it.
- Bake the cookies at 160? for about 13-15 minutes.
- Watch the cookies rise and take a nice brown color.
- Allow the cookies to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Prepare the mixture to be drizzled on the cookies by mixing cream cheese, milk, and powdered sugar.
- Pour this into a piping bag.
- Place the cookies on a wire rack and drizzle the cream cheese mixture on it just before serving.
Products Used in this Recipe
Browse more Recipes