Well, who doesn’t love those succulent and juicy blueberries? There are a variety of ways in which these tiny, nutrient-bursting berries can be had. If you’re tired of having your favourite berries in the same old way, here’s a simple and exciting twist to it. A combination of chocolate and blueberries makes this recipe just so delicious that you’ll be craving for more.
1/2 cup Chocolate chips
1 tsp Butter or shortening
- Add the chocolate chips in a glass bowl and melt them in a microwave or on a stove-top using the double-boiler method.
- Stir occasionally till the chocolate is smooth and molten.
- Turn off the flame and add butter or shortening and stir well.
- Line a baking tray with butter paper.
- Add the dried blueberries to the molten chocolate and gently stir to coat the berries.
- Spread these coated blueberries on the lined tray and refrigerate for 10-15 minutes.
- The berries would be cold and firm.
- These chocolate coated blueberries can be stored in an airtight container for 2 to 3 days.