Tired of those elaborate baking recipes to make your favorite treats? Here’s a simple, no-bake cookies recipe made with just three simple ingredients. Make this yummy recipe when you have surprise visitors and you have no time in hand or when you want a quick snacking goodie.
Prep: 20 mins
Cook: 40 mins
- Grease a large tray with oil or butter and keep it aside.
- Heat the peanut butter until it melts and add honey.
- Combine well. In a large mixing bowl, add the rolled oats and the peanut butter-honey mixture.
- Mix well. Add any toppings like chocolate chips if desired.
- Make small balls and press them lightly into a cookie shape. Place them on the greased tray and refrigerate for 30-40 minutes. Sit back and enjoy!