Sunflower Choco Cookies
Nankhatai is a quintessential Indian biscuit which has gained so much fame in the past few years. Lets take a look at the steps to follow to make it more tasty
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 30 mins
- In a mixie jar powder the sunflower seeds and oats.
- separately. In a large bowl mix everything except milk.
- Incorporate well and add milk to make a soft dough.
- Line a baking tray and make small lemon sized balls.
- Place at a distance and press with a fork to flatten Top each cookie with sunflower seeds.
- Bake at 120 degrees for 20 minutes. let cool completely and savor.