Mixed Berry Muffins
Who doesn't love muffins that are literally exploding with luscious berries? These muffins are soft and delectable and worth all the efforts, lets try this now.
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 30 mins
- Preheat oven to 200?. Grease muffin moulds and keep them ready.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, salt and baking powder.
- Mix them together. In a small bowl, add the egg, oil and milk and stir well.
- Add this mixture to the flour mixture and mix continuously.
- Throw in the blueberries and cranberries and give the mixture a quick stir.
- Add the muffin batter in the moulds. Make sure the batter just fills ? of the mould.
- Sprinkle the fine sugar on the muffins. Bake at 200? for 20-25 mins.
- The muffins would have turned golden brown by now.
- Remove the muffins and allow them to be cooled. Sit back and enjoy!