Pumpkin & Sunflower Seed Butter
Bored of having your regular peanut butter? It’s time to try something new, that’s tasty and healthy. A combination of two super seeds, in a creamy spread, is worth having in your butter collection. Try this nut-free, buttery spread on your breakfast toast and relish the heavenly taste and rich mouthfeel.
Prep: 15 mins
Cook: 40 mins
- To make your own homemade butter, preheat oven to 160? and place seeds and spread them evenly on a baking sheet.
- Toast the seeds for 10 minutes until they turn light golden.
- Remove the seeds and let them cool.
- Place the warm seeds in a high-speed blender and blend for 7 to 10 minutes.
- Occasionally, scrape the sides of the blender.
- If you’re adding honey, you can add it at this step.
- Blend the mixture well until it’s smooth
Recommended Products for you
Recommended Recipes for you