Strawberry Chamomile Tea
Chamomile tea has been loved by all for its healing properties, but it can also be used in making some yummy beverages. This strawberry chamomile tea is tangy and refreshing and can be had just at any time. It makes a delectable welcome drink to any party or a leisurely sip.
1 cup Strawberries
4 cups Water
4 tsp True Elements Raw honey
2 tsp Lemon juice
Salt - as desired
- Place the strawberries and chamomile flowers in a muslin cloth and tie them tightly.
- Boil the water and place the cloth in it.
- Let the strawberries and chamomile flowers be in the boiling pot for a while.
- The strawberries will slowly start releasing the flavours.
- As the water boils, use a spatula to squeeze the cloth and release the juices from the strawberries.
- Turn off the flame and let it sit for 8-10 minutes.
- Add lemon juice, honey, and salt to it and mix well.
- Allow the tea to cool and refrigerate it.
- The tea tastes best when served chilled.