Chamomile Tea Punch
Who doesn’t love a chilled glass of mocktail on a steaming hot day? For all those who have banished the beverage because it is sugar-laden, here’s a healthful mocktail recipe that’s filled with nutrients but is low in calories.
2 cups Water
2 Cucumber, peeled and chopped - (medium-sized)
2 tsp True Elements Raw Honey
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Brew the chamomile tea by adding the tea leaves in hot water.
- Allow it to infuse for 2-3 minutes.
- Strain the tea and refrigerate it for 2-3 hours.
- Blend the chopped cucumber and chilled chamomile tea using a high-speed blender.
- Add the raw organic honey to add that sweet punch. Sit back and enjoy.