Muesli Ice-Cream Pops
Ice Creams are loved by everyone right from adults and kids. So why not make for yourself? Make your own delicious Muesli ice-cream-pops with just the basic ingredients you’d find lying in your kitchen rack. It’s not just healthy but tasty too. Stick in and off you go!
- Mix the honey and yogurt together.
- Cut strawberries into slices & put it in the above mixture.
- Fill the ice molds with yogurt, sliced/smashed berries and True Elements Strawberry Muesli. Use a teaspoon handle to prick the molds in between so that no air bubbles form.
- Place ice molds in the freezer overnight.
- Fresh Healthy and Tasty Muesli ice cream pops are ready to be devoured the next morning.