Innovative ways to include Chia Seeds in your Summer Diet plan!
Chia seeds being a superfood, is great to be included in your diet! We have brought 5 easy ways that you can indulge these tiny seeds into your diet. These seeds are rich in nutrients and help to maintain a good digestive system. Being a powerhouse of fiber and omega-3, they work wonders for your heart-health.
Following are 5 easy ways to chomp on Chia seeds this summer!
1) Chia Drink Recipe:
This is a great way to include chia seeds in your diet!
- To make this, soak 1/4th cup of Chia seeds in 1 litre of water for about 30minutes.
- You can add chopped fruits/lime or mint to give flavour to this amazing drink!
During Summers, this act as a natural Summer Coolant and can also give you a lemonade sort of feeling for your summer lemonade cravings!
2) Easy Mango Chia Pudding Recipe:
- In a bowl, add 1.5 cups of Milk of your choice, half cup chia seeds and mix thoroughly.
- Add 1 tablespoon of Maple syrup and 1 tsp vanilla essence or extract.
- Whisk the mixture to combine.
- For a fruity twist, you can add Mangoes and garnish it with Cinnamon powder.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight or for at least 5 hours before consuming.
- The pudding should be like a thick cream.
3) Tasty Chia-Salad Recipe:
- Slice 2 cucumbers and add 3 spoons of yoghurt to the bowl, add 2 teaspoons of chia seeds, 1/4th spoon of sugar, pinch of salt and finely chopped onions.
- Stir properly to combine.
- Refrigerate the Salad for atleast 2hours before serving!
4) Chia Banana Pancakes Recipe:
For the batter -
- Add 1.2cups of flour, 1tbsp baking powder, 2tbsp chia seeds, 1spoon of honey and 1/2cups of milk.
- Make sure to mix all the dry ingredients first and then gradually mix milk & honey.
- Let the batter sit for 10mins.
- Cook it over a lightly oiled pan just as you would cook a dosa, flip when bubbles appear for approx 2-3 minutes.
- Serve hot with drizzled honey over top!
5) Chia Oatmeal Recipe:
Chia seeds act as an added benefit in oatmeal recipes
For a quick meal,
- Combine half cup rolled oats with half cup milk and add 1spoon chia, add fruits and nuts of your choice.
- Mix and refrigerate overnight or for 2hours minimum in order to relish!
- 0 Comments