Instant Oats Chilla
Don’t skip your most important meal of the day because of morning rush. Try this vegetable chilla which is rich in essential nutrients and really easy to make!
1 tbsp Besan/Chickpea flour
1 tbsp Suji/semolina/Rava
Salt- as per taste
1 tsp each Red chili powder and turmeric
2 small green chilies (optional)
Coriander leaves- optional, as per requirement
1 tbsp Chopped Onion
1 tbsp Chopped
1 tbsp Chopped capsicum
1 tbsp Chopped cabbage
½ cups curd/yogurt
Water- as per requirement.
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a grinder take suji/Rava/semolina, Oats, and besan and grind it together.
- In a bowl take this mixture and add all the vegetables, salt, and spices and mix well.
- Add coriander, chilies, curd, and water and mix well.
- Make a batter of dosa consistency.
- Heat a pan and add some oil and spread evenly on the pan.
- Take a spoonful of batter and spread evenly on the pan.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook the chilla.
- Flip the Oats chilla and cook from the other side as well. The chilla must have golden brown spots on it
- You may need to add little oil from the sides.
- Once done from both sides, remove the chilla from the pan.
- Serve the oats chilla hot with tomato ketchup, mint chutney, or curd.