Instant Oats Dosa can be your go to recipe when you're craving your favorite South Indian food and do not have hours or days to plan ahead. This low carb Oats Dosa recipe uses True Elements Instant Oats does not require fermenting of the batter.
1 cup Semolina (Rawa)
1 cup Rice Flour
1 Onion finely chopped
1 tbsp Ginger
1 tbsp Garlic
2 Green Chillies finely chopped
Salt as per taste
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a mixture, grind True Elements Whole Instant Oats.
- Transfer it to a bowl and add 1 cup Semolina to it. Mix it with water and stir it till it reached desired consistency.
- Add Onions, garlic, ginger and green chillies.
- Add salt as per required.
- On a medium flame, pull out the batter in circular directions and spread evenly across the pan.
- Let it cook till it turns golden brown.
- Serve it with Coconut Chutney.