Key Account Manager
|Title / Designation
||Key Account Manager
||Head – Marketing
||Graduate, preferred with post-graduation from reputed B-School.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in trade marketing or brand activations (BTL activities) with FMCG companies or Sales executive role with FMCG companies worked in general trade & modern trade channels.
- Strong orientation towards category data understanding and identifying the opportunities and mitigating risk factors.
- Monitoring the key innovations within the category and consumer response by interacting with the internal sales team, working with them in the market and external stakeholders like other account manager, retailers etc.
Business Delivery :
- Meeting the top line National sales objective for breakfast and snacks
- Responsible for sales & market share delivery as per plan
- Responsible for driving category agenda as per plan
- Develop and manage the Joint Business plans for designated account/cities
Business key Actions :
- Drive availability, visibility, and implementation of key products at the channel and account level.
- Build monthly/quarterly sales projection at the account level.
- Build a monthly and quarterly review of the performance of SKU/Variants at each account for E-Com/MT and citywise for GT.
- Initiate and manage all process changes like new product introductions, change in pack, new launches, etc
- Take on the category advisory role to train the sales team as well customers like Ecom Account Manager etc.
- Monitor competition activity & take corrective action so as to improve efficiencies on spends
Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org