Lemon Blueberry Pancake
Next time when you are worried about how to use rolled oats, make these absolutely delicious Lemon Blueberry pancakes with them.
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Add the Rolled Oats to a blender and make a fine powder.
- Transfer this to a bowl and add the eggs, milk, honey, lemon juice, vanilla, and salt in it.
- Mix it well. You can add more milk or oat flour to adjust the consistency.
- Add the blueberries and gently fold it in the remaining mixture, do not over mix the batter at this stage.
- Heat a pan grease it with a little oil or butter.
- Pour a spoonful of batter and gently spread it with the back of a spoon.
- Cook for about 3-5 minutes.
- Flip the pancake and cook from the other side too.