Coconut Mango Pudding
This layered pudding of mangoes and baked granola tastes rich and fills you up pretty quickly. A vegan treat for pudding lovers!
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- In a bowl add chia seeds and coconut milk and mix well. Keep this mixture aside for about 30 minutes.
- Add maple syrup to this and mix well.
- In a jar/glass, add a layer of baked granola.
- Top it with a thick layer of chia seeds.
- Add a generous layer of mangoes.
- Repeat the steps. Serve this pudding chilled.