Mango Custard Granola
Mangoes are everyone's favorite fruit. Combined with crispy granola and custard, this is an amazing breakfast option
2 cups Milk
1 tbsp Custard powder
1 tbsp Sugar
1 Ripe Mango
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Bring milk to a boil. Add sugar to it. In a separate bowl mix a spoon of custard powder with little milk.
- Add the custard milk mix to the milk slowly and stir well so that no lump formation happens. Don't make the custard thick.
- Pour the custard into a bowl and let it cool in the refrigerator.
- Chop ripe mangoes and add to the chilled custard.
- Add the granola to it and desired toppings.