In the season of Mangoes, and during the days of summer, all you crave for is some refreshing, cool juices and icecream. Hot days usually calls for frozen desserts to calm your mind, body, soul and ofcourse tummy :) And what's better than the freshly prepared homemade kulfi aka the Indian version of Icecream with the deliciousness of Juicy Mangoes. Trust us, it is so yummy and creamy, you would surely not want to miss out on these frozen desserts in this Summer Heat
1 liter Milk
1 tbsp True Elements Daily Dose Mix
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Take a ripe mango, make a slit on top and use a spoon, and remove the seed carefully some part of mango flesh would also come out don’t worry.
- For the kulfi: Take 1 ltr milk and keep reducing until half the quantity.
- Add sugar as per taste
- Add some milk powder roughly two large spoons.
- Add dry fruits of choice and let this mixture cool.
- Once cool add the kulfi mixture in the mango pulp and kept.
- Add frozen chopped strawberries this is optional.
- And freeze the mango for 6-8 hours.
- Peel it and slice it before serving