Mango Oatmeal Parfait
The Oats, Mango and Yogurt Breakfast Parfait Recipe is a simple wholesome breakfast dish that makes the best use of seasonal fruits. Many of us find consuming oats boring, but when you make oats into a parfait and top it with fresh seasonal fruits and almonds then you will see a different light to oats. Cooking the oats in water and then tossing it in yoghurt, brings out a very light touch to the oats, making them easily digestible as well. Serve the Oats, Mango and Yogurt Breakfast Parfait immediately for a quick and healthy summer breakfast.
Directions (For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Blend the mangoes to form a thick puree. Avoid adding water.
- Sweeten the yogurt with honey as per your liking.
- Soak some basil seeds in water for 15 minutes.
- Add the yummy oatmeal in the base, top it with the yogurt, and then the mango puree at the top.
- Spread 1/2 tsp basil seeds on the top and add some freshly diced watermelon on the top to make the dish even more wholesome!
- Soak this jar overnight in the fridge and voila, you have your 'breakfast in the jar' ready.