Mango Oatmeal Parfait
This delicious oatmeal parfait is rich in fiber and essential fatty acids-cherry on the cake: the dried fruits which elevate the taste to another degree Just the perfect way to give your day the much needed energetic start!
Directions(For qty, refer to the ingredients section)
- Blend the mangoes to form a thick puree. Avoid adding water.
- Sweeten the yogurt with honey as per your liking.
- Soak some basil seeds in water for 15 minutes.
- Add the yummy oatmeal in the base, top it with the yogurt, and then the mango puree at the top.
- Spread 1/2 tsp basil seeds on the top and add some freshly diced watermelon on the top to make the dish even more wholesome!
- Soak this jar overnight in the fridge and voila, you have your 'breakfast in the jar' ready.